One TABLESPOON of this safe and highly effective 4X formula fully cleans one load of laundry. The Mrs Meyer’s Clean Day laundry detergent contains essential oils, surfactants from plant sources, is biodegradable, phosphate-free, compatible with HE and conventional machines, a great stain pretreater and comes in four amazing scents:
Lavender – known for its relaxing scent that soothes, lavender is also believed to relieve fatigue
Rosemary – a great scent that stimulates your system and improves your memory and concentration
Bluebell – hold a delicate floral scent yet blanket woodland gardens with a bold blue-violet
To get the full insight into the power of this amazing product, just take a look at the image below – one 34oz bottle of Mrs Meyer’s Clean Day Laundry Detergent cleans SIXTY EIGHT 10lb loads of laundry
That’s quite a lot of clean clothes for only $15.99 per bottle. What’s more, the bottle features a clear cap that keeps measuring precise with an added bonus of a flip top option that makes pre-treating stains a breeze. This new product addition joins the 2X Concentrated 64 Load Laundry Detergent, 2X Concentrated 32 Load Laundry Detergent, 80-Count Dryer Sheets and Fabric Softener – available in the scents mentioned above and more.
While getting acquainted with the amazing products from Mrs Meyer’s Clean Day, I was also introduced to closet whisperer, Melanie Fascitelli, founder of Clo-sette and Clo-sette Too who has transformed and designed the closets of come stylish A-List celebs.
Melanie offered her expert tips and advice on organizing your closet, including which garments to hang, which garments should only be folded, proper garment care, etc. Some must need-to-know advice she gave was
– Find the Perfect Partner: get someone you trust and who’s style you admire to help you edit your wardrobe
– For the Record: take a full inventory in word or excel of what’s in your closet
– To Hang or Not to Hang: use all the same colored hangers – a neutral color works best to show off your clothing, organize into separates, light to dark and left to right and make sure you have the correct hanger for the correct garment
– Clean and natural: use natural and aromatic products (like Mrs Meyer’s Clean Day) to wash your clothes and help keep them fresh – grab your steamer two out of the three times you send them off to the dry cleaners
– Good Habits Die hard/Shop your closet: do this twice a year, it will save you from buying the same items, get dressed easier in the morning and will keep your wardrobe updated.