|Photo Courtesy of http://nailartgallery.nailsmag.com/fcnails/photo/211940/red-white-and-blue-drag/user|
To begin, you need the colors
The above three colors are: Red Carpet Reddy, White Hot and Drop Dead Gorgeous
- Paint the whole nail with Red Carpet Reddy
- Before curing the second coat of color, take a striping brush and lay down a stripe of Drop Dead Gorgeous. Do not cure this layer.
- Clean the brush and lay down a stripe of White Hot either right next to the first stripe or even down the center of the first stripe. Do not cure this layer.
- Clean the brush.
- Next, with the thin edge of the flattened striping brush, pull the tip of the brush through all the lines in a pre-determined pattern and cure.
- Apply a thin coat of Brilliance Top Coat. Cure and wipe with Purify
And that is it. You can drag the lines horizontal, vertical or diagonal – whatever your heart desires. Happy July 4th.