Shop Sorial’s Spring 2014 Handbag Collection

There is a butter soft leather tote bag in our possession that gets compliments every time even with its simplistic silhouette, that tote is a Sorial Rubina Tote. This wonderful carryall is very durable and lightweight, did we mention the butter soft leather? That’s what Sorial Handbags is known for, wonderful handbags and small leather accessories made of the most supple and finest Italian lambskin leather that compliments everything in your wardrobe, which is why we love everything in their spring collection.

Created by husband and wife team, Alex and Vivianne Sorial Bannout, in 2006, Sorial fills a price void in retail leather without sacrificing the beauty and luxury of their leathers and hardware. For Spring 2014, we see lots of exotic snake embossed leather and embossed stingray leather in soft pastels, vegan leather bags in sophisticated shapes and classic hues, pops of bold color and beautiful textures.

We love the Oceana and Rubina Totes for their large interiors and classic silhouettes, the Gramercy Duffle and Gramercy Tote for their sleek, sophisticated and modern exterior, and the colorblocking of the Park Avenue Tote, a style seen on Reese Witherspoon which just so happens to be on sale for $49.00 when you use coupon code “CHANNEL7” at checkout (we suggest you take advantage).

21 replies
  1. Angela P
    Angela P says:

I need to start using some antiaging products. I'm turning 31 soon and am starting to notice some fine lines. I'd love to try ROC.

2. Kathy Fleming
    Kathy Fleming says:

I have been wanting to try the RoC products that contain retinol to help my wrinkles. Deep Wrinkle Serumwould be a huge help!

3. maryagloro
    maryagloro says:

I'm 71 and really could use some help! Esp around the eyes where I have fine lines but getting deeper and deep lines around my mouth. Bring it on…

4. Lilia Kharabora
    Lilia Kharabora says:

The Rock 5 in 1 eye cream can def help my dark circles and under-eye puffiness ! Thank you so much for the chance at winning this!

5. Chelsea Blair
    Chelsea Blair says:

The 5 in 1 eye cream seems amazing – I am so sick of hearing 'you look tired' … I have two boys under three, I am tired!

6. Natalie Carlson Brown
    Natalie Carlson Brown says:

Hi! They're products contain pure retinol which is scientifically proven to help with the aging process. They would definitely help anyone really. Thank-you

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!