For their tenth year of bringing makeup artistry, and education to the beauty industry, the Makeup Show brings the first ever The Makeup Show Week in New York. From April 29th-May 5th, attendees will enjoy over ten unique events, led by some of the top makeup artists in the world. The seven-day celebration begins with Hands-on workshops, followed by Signature Style Seminars, The Makeup Show Gala and After-Party, held on Friday, May 1st, 2015, where guests will enjoy an cocktails, dancing, an exclusive gallery presentation, seated dinner, and a special performance.
The week tops off on Tuesday, May 5th, with the first ever Beauty Tour NYC on a wonderful champagne fueled ride around Manhattan to some of celebrity makeup artist James Vincent’s favorite makeup spots. The complete list of events is as follows:
DAY 1 – Wednesday, April 29th – Hands-on workshops
- Artisanal Beauty with Multidimensional Makeup with Danessa Myricks
- Character Creation Through Makeup Design and Application with Joe Dulude II
DAY 2 – Thursday, April 30th – Signature Style Seminars
- Unconventional Beauty with Danessa Myricks
- Beyond Bridal with Esterique Aidan
- Modern Glamour with Bethany Townes
- Unforgettable Editorial with Orlando Santiago
- New York Groove with James Vincent
- Secrets of My Success: A panel of The Makeup Show Artists – This is complimentary and only open to those taking at least 3 other seminars. Stay late for this session and join some of your favorite artists to share personal stories over a glass of wine.
DAY 3 – Friday, May 1st – The Makeup Show Gala Dinner and After-Party – Join The Makeup Show for their 2nd annual ball to celebrate The Makeup Show’s 10 Year Anniversary with a touch of glamour, gorgeous makeup, the spirit of giving, and an opportunity to gather with the makeup community.
DAY 4 – Saturday, May 2nd – Hands-on workshops – Saturday is a day for full day hands-on workshops before The Makeup Show.
DAY 5 and 6 – Sunday, May 3rd and Monday, May 4th The Makeup Show NYC – Sunday and Monday The Makeup Show NYC opens doors for full days of beauty, inspiration, and opportunity.
DAY 6 – Monday, May 4th – The Makeup Show Career Fair – Following the conclusion of the show, is The Makeup Show Career Fair which is limited to ticket holders of The Makeup Show NYC attending on Monday, May 4. Limited to 100 attendees
DAY 7 – Tuesday, May 5th – Beauty Tour NYC – Join celebrity makeup artist James Vincent through a champagne fueled ride around Manhattan and make stops along the way at all of this favorite makeup haunts. End the tour with legendary Dany Sanz at MAKE UP FOR EVER’s pro studio.
So mark your calenders fellow makeup addicts, we finally get a full week to properly celebrate all things beauty. Get a head-start by visiting www.themakeupshow.com for additional information, hours, and prices.