Father’s Day is exactly one week away and while we don’t normally highlight male-based topics, we’re making this one exception. Today, we’re highlighting some cool Father’s Day gifts any dad would love. There are gifts for dads who love to fish, hang out with drinking buddies, and grill. This Father’s Day, save your fathers, husbands, and brothers from the typical gift of shirts and ties and give them gifts they can really enjoy.
The five Father’s Day gifts we’re highlighting include a grilling must-have from Omaha Steaks, a time-saving product from StoveGuard, a drink holder that brings back a famed college beer game from Kong Beer Bong, a cool glass flask from Ragproper, and a drink holder you can fish with from Chill-N-Reel.
- Omaha Steaks Private Reserve Dry Rub – When it comes to the grill, Dad’s rule. When he’s grilling steaks, why not help him make each steak memorable. The Private Reserve Rub is a mix of pepper and sea salt harmonized with unique notes of coriander, dill, and caraway over a baseline of garlic, chili pepper, and onion to create a memorable blend. This dry rub was designed to create a unique flavor for steaks, pork, and poultry.
- StoveGuard Non-Stick Stove Top Protector, $49.99 – Cleaning the top of your stove when all the leftover food gets spilled and burnt on can be time-consuming. Custom-fit to your exact stove model, StoveGuard is a non-stick stovetop protector that helps prevent burnt-on, greasy food messes from sticking to the top of your stove. It eliminates the need for using harsh chemicals and scrubbing and can be cleaned off in the sink or dishwasher with ease.
- Kong Beer Bong, $29.99- Game days and tailgating parties will never be the same again with this Father’s Day gift. Featuring double insulated walls and an expandable hose, the Kong is a 2-in-1 drinking tool designed to keep your drinks cool and put your chugging skills to the test. Fun and practical, this drink accessory is sure to start any party.
- Ragproper Glass Flask, $60.00 – The single-shot, 100mL size flask fits right in your pocket and is the ideal companion for a night out. The flask is made from break-resistant glass and features a two-toned dark + tan leather giving it an overall high-end feel. Plus, the easy pour window and food-grade silicone funnel make filling your flask a breeze with no worries of overfilling.
- Chill-N-Reel Drink Insulator, $12.95- Chill-N-Reel is the only drink insulator designed specifically for fishing. We don’t just mean, enjoying a drink while fishing, we mean actually fishing with this drink holder. The hard-shell drink holder was created to attach to a hand-line fishing reel. It comes fully equipped with just about everything you need to immediately get to chillin’ and reelin’. All you need is your favorite bait and beverage.
What are your thoughts on these Father’s Day gifts? Could your dad, husband, or brother enjoy these cool FAther’s Day gifts?