As 2018 comes to an end and we move into 2019, why not say goodbye to dry skin. Don’t worry, with the new skincare collection from Nubian Heritage, saying goodbye will be easy. Boasting moisturizing, nutritious, ultra-hydrating and skin-softening properties, the Nubian Heritage Olive Oil and Green Tea collection will leave your skin feeling wonderfully supple.
The Nubian Heritage Olive Oil and Green Tea collection is formulated with a trio of incredibly moisturizing ingredients. These ingredients are Avocado Oil, Olive Oil, and Green Tea. Did you know that Avocado Oil is known to provide long-lasting, moisturizing benefits? And the olive is a symbol of strength peace, fertility and, longevity in the Mediterranean and Northern Africa? Often referred to as the Fountain of Youth in Asian cultures, Green Tea is revered for its powerful anti-oxidant properties to encourage a youthful looking appearance. Plus, the packaging is full of green designs, the color of renewal.
The Nubian Heritage Olive Oil and Green Tea collection includes:
- Bar Soap ($4.99) – Shea Butter, Olive Oil, and Avocado Oil provide supple hydration to support skin’s natural moisture barrier. Green Tea leaves gently exfoliate to leave skin soft and smooth while awakening the senses and deeply moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
- Body Wash ($10.99) – a gentle cleanser formulated for dry, dehydrated skin, leaving it feeling clean and moisturized. Infused with a blend of botanical oils that soften and smooth skin, it helps to give a more radiant and youthful appearance.
- Infused Shea Butter ($12.99) – the ultimate natural moisturizer. The powerful antioxidant Green Tea Extract enhances the ultra-hydrating and skin softening properties of Olive Oil in this total body balm.
- Body Lotion ($10.99, not pictured) – a luxurious body lotion that provides long-lasting moisture to soften and smooth the skin; it helps to give skin a more radiant and youthful appearance.
- Hand Cream ($9.99, not pictured) – a luxurious, nutrient-rich, long-lasting moisture treatment that regulates moisture and softens hard-working hands. The anti-aging and antioxidant properties of Green Tea help protect the skin from dehydration.
The Nubian Heritage products are cruelty-free and do not contain parabens, sulfates, paraffin, mineral oil, petroleum, DEA, synthetic fragrance or artificial coloring. The Nubian Heritage Olive Oil and Green Tea collection is available at the Vitamin Shoppe and www.vitaminshoppe.com.