A few months ago, Motorola launched a new release in their Z Series smartphones; a few days ago, they announced the 6th generation of its moto e family. What makes the moto e6 smartphone stand out from other value-tier smartphones? It’s high quality, up-to-date features that you can count on such as a maximum display, long-lasting battery, and a sharp camera.
The new moto e6 was designed with improved essentials in mind. It boasts a 5.5” Max Vision display, more than a day of battery life, and a 13MP camera with premium features. It’s everything you need for all-day fun at a very budget-friendly price. Check out all of the moto e6’s features below:
- Its Max Vision HD+ display gives you maximum viewing thanks to an 18:9 aspect ratio, so you scroll less and enjoy more. You’ll love the fact that you can see so much and still hold the phone comfortably in one hand.
- Easily listen to music on your headphones using the dedicated headphone jack. A lightweight, unibody, water-repellent design keeps your phone protected inside and out.
- Enjoy more than a day of power with a 3000 mAh removable battery. Watch 5 full-length movies back to back, play games nonstop for 8+ hours, or listen to songs offline for 109 hours straight.
- The moto e6 is 50% faster than the moto e5. It boasts a lag-free, octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon performance that runs smoothly, even when multitasking. Need more room for apps? Add up to 256 GB of storage to the moto e6 to move photos, songs, and movies to a dedicated external microSD card slot.
- A great improvement from last year’s moto e5 is its fast-focusing, sharp 13 MP rear camera. It ensures you won’t miss the moments that move quickly. Thanks to a big 1.12um pixels along with a large f/2.0 aperture, your camera has improved performance in lowlight scenarios. When you have a smaller aperture and bigger pixel, your camera performs better. Get the most out of scenes like fireworks, campfires, starry nights, or outdoor nighttime concerts.
- For the first time ever, you can add premium touches to your photos with moto e6’s Spot Color and Portrait Mode. Select a single color to keep and turn the rest of the photo black & white for a distinctive look using Spot Color mode. In Portrait Mode, use the front or rear camera to enhance a subject with a beautiful blur effect in the background. You can even use portrait mode with your 5MP selfie camera.
- The moto e6 has the clean Android Pie software you expect from Motorola, allowing you to avoid bloatware and unwanted apps. Plus, it has more exclusive Moto Experiences than ever before on a moto e including Fast Flashlight; turning the flashlight on with a simple chop-chop motion; and Screenshot Editor, letting you share, write and draw on your screenshots immediately. These new experiences also include Media Controls and One Button Nav, previously only available on higher-tier devices.
The new moto e6 will be available now in the US through Verizon. T-Mobile, Metro by T-Mobile, Boost Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Consumer Cellular, Xfinity Mobile, and universally unlocked are available on www.Amazon.com, Best Buy, B&H Photo, and Walmart. In Canada, the new moto e6 will be available starting this summer. The moto e6 is available at a price you’ll love; get it in starry black and navy blue starting at only $149.99.