- Sun Bum Sea Spray, $14.99 at www.trustthebum.com
- Lavanila Laboratories The Healthy Deodorant Fresh Vanilla Lemon, $14.00 at www.lavanila.com
- Lauren B Beauty Nail Couture in Coachella Valley Sun, $18.00 at www.laurenbbeauty.com
- NYC New York Color Big Bold Volume By The Lash Mascara, $4.99 at Mass Drugstores
- Molton Brown Orange and Bergamot Body Wash, $30.00 at www.moltonbrown.com
- Lavanila Laboratories The Healthy Body Butter Fresh Vanilla Lemon, $19.00 at www.lavanila.com
- Burt’s Bees Squeezable Lip Balm, $4.00 at drugstores
You shouldn’t surprised to learn it was Pharrell Williams, who helped create the music for the Despicable Me franchise, that came up with the idea (Happy, anyone?). The Pantone Color Institute, after researching found that as consumers, we wanted to add “more energizing color into our lives”, and thus Minion Yellow was added to Pantone’s color lineup.
“Just as the sun’s rays enliven us, PANTONE Minion Yellow is a color that heightens awareness and creates clarity, lighting the way to the intelligence, originality and resourcefulness of an open mind—the color of hope, joy and optimism”, says Leatrice Eiseman, Executive Director, Pantone Color Institute.
What do you think of Pantone’s newest addition? Will you be adding this playful color to your makeup bag?