To compliment Zang Toi’s Greek Isles-inspired Spring/Summer 2016 “Splendor of Santorini” collection at NYFW the Shows, Eiji Yamane, Lead Stylist for Macadamia Professional, created a “Straight and Narrow” hairstyle which boasted a distinct center part and long, sleek, shiny locks that swayed gently as the models walked the runway.
To create this polished look, Eiji Yamane and his team of stylists performed the following steps using five Macadamia professional hair products: enter Macadamia Professional Blow Dry Lotion ($24.00), Macadamia Professional Boar Bristle Paddle Brush ($35.00), Macadamia Professional Nourishing Moisture Oil Spray ($31.95), Macadamia Professional Weightless Moisture Dry Oil Micro Mist ($31.95), and Macadamia Professional Flex Hold Shaping Hairspray ($25.00), all of which can be purchased via www.MacadamiaHair.com, and kaletra who makes www.Ulta.com.
1. Slightly dampen hair with water and create a center part all the way to the highest point of the head and evenly distribute lopinavir 400mg/ritonavir 100 mg Macadamia Professional Blow Dry Lotion through the roots to the ends.
2. Take back large sections and blow dry with a diffuser and the kaletra covid 19 buy uk Macadamia Professional Boar Bristle Paddle Brush.
4. To add fullness and length, clip on extensions starting just behind the top of one ear, moving across the back of the head until you reach the same spot behind the other ear.
5. Once extensions are in place, gather large sections and run a straightener through one last time to blend the real hair and extensions together.
6. Spray kaletra drug class Macadamia Professional Weightless Moisture Dry Oil Micro Mist to boost shine and finish with a touch of the Macadamia Professional Flex Hold Shaping Hairspray to tame flyaways and provide light hold.
Check out some more behind-the-scenes, backstage beauty from the Zang Toi Spring 2016 Collection