Skincare is always evolving, so it’s important to know about the latest beauty launches, and the newest products available. This is what we and beauty haven Sephora are here for, to let you know about the innovative new beauty products available to you. So if you are ready fellow beauty addicts, we present what’s new in beauty at Sephora from Fresh, Dr. Brandt, Caudalie, Kate Somerville, Clarisonic, and GlamGlow. These skincare brands are already known for their groundbreaking formulas and their latest products will simply your life. Wouldn’t you love to get the quality of a professional beauty procedure at home, without the downtime? That’s exactly what the range of new targeted treatments offer. Are you ready to hello to beautiful skin? Then get ready for what’s new in beauty at Sephora.
- Fresh Black Tea Age-Defy Firming Serum ($75.00) –Clinically proven to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and leave skin looking luminous, this serum delivers immediate and continuous moisture that builds over time. This universal serum has a corset-like effect on the skin, giving the appearance of more defined face contours. It improves key signs of aging and helps to prevent future damage, firms the look of skin, and improves luminosity and suppleness.
- Dr. Brandt Needles No More® 3-D Filler Mask ($95.00) – This visible skin-plumping mask restores volume and youthful-looking contours—filling in the look of wrinkles and folds for an instantly smoother look. Specially formulated with a potent age-defying skin combination of hyaluronic acid, rejuvenating peptides, and adipofill’in™, it provides visible volume where needed for an all over recontoured look and feel.
- Caudalie Resveratrol Lift Firming Serum ($82.00) — This oil-free, innovative resculpting serum is formulated with Caudalie’s new breakthrough patent of stabilized vine resveratrol (for firmness) and micro hyaluronic acids (for volume) to visibly recontour, refirm, and re-plump aging skin. Also enriched with a peptide composition that works on natural collagen and elastin, it lifts the look of facial contours and reduce visible effects of aging. The light, hydrating texture blends into the skin without any sticky residue and can be applied under makeup.
- Kate Somerville DermalQuench Liquid Lift™+ Retinol Advanced Resurfacing Treatment ($98.00) – This resurfacing booster treatment is formulated with a retinol active ingredient combined with natural bio-retinol, which support natural collagen production and healthy cell turnover to create the appearance of firmer skin with increased elasticity, reduced wrinkles, and more even pigmentation.
- Clarisonic Mia Fit ($198.00) – This travel-friendly, lightweight, and waterproof device gives you smooth, radiant skin on-the-go. It fits comfortably in the palm of your hand, cleansing up to six times better than hands alone. The two new speed settings—Delicate and Power Cleanse—remove impurities, sunscreen, and makeup. The high foaming, luxurious, milky Skin Illuminating Cleanser is specifically formulated for use with the Radiance Brush Head to remove impurities and help transform the appearance of dull skin for a more radiant-looking complexion.
- GlamGlow GravityMud Firming Treatment ($69.00) – This innovative formula changes color from white to brilliant chrome and peels off to leave skin feeling tighter and more lifted. Mega-targeted ingredients work together to help skin’s contours feel firmer and more defined.
What are your thoughts on what’s new in beauty at Sephora? Which of these skincare products are you most interested in trying? Are you a Sephora Beauty Insider? Join the Real Results Challenge with exclusive free samples that offer real results after just a few uses. Stop into any Sephora location for personalized advice, skincare services specialized for your skin, and a Skincare IQ diagnostic at Sephora’s Beauty Studio, and of course, you can also shop for these innovative skincare products anytime on www.Sephora.com.