Available in a variety of colors, the kaletra effectiveness UE Boom wireless speaker connects through Bluetooth®, letting you switch songs, adjust volume and take phone calls from up to 50 feet** away, even allowing you to pair a friend’s device and take turns sharing songs from the different devices (you can pair up to eight Bluetooth-enabled devices) . It features a 360-degree design that blasts bold, immersive sound in every direction, a versatile go-anywhere shape, a plasma coating that makes it water and stain resistant, boasts a 15-hour rechargeable battery giving you non-stop music. Want to enjoy the UE Boom even more? You can wirelessly connect two or more UE BOOMs together in stereo through the UE Boom app for iOS™ or Android™.
The Samsung GALAXY Note II boasts a 5.5” HD Super AMOLED screen which offers better clarity and a 16:9 screen ratio (that’s cinema quality) – making all viewing experiences perfectly crisp. The innovative design of the GALAXY Note II includes a bigger screen while maintaining a slim body to fit right in your hand. The S Pen and S Note provide a number of features like Color Picker, newly added in the S Pen settings, it captures a color from any image to use for drawing. Other great artistic features include diverse sketch effects such as Auto Outline, which turns any photo into sketched outlines. What other features makes this device so amazing for your daily life?
It’s Multi Window allows for multiple tasks on the same screen at the same time with no screen transitions; Air View (previewed below) saves you time, energy, and makes it easier to manage your life’s contents allowing convenient and quick browsing through your pictures, preview your emails and calendar details; and Quick Command allows you to send an email, call or send a text message to friends, share a meeting location, etc. All you have to do is just write the command on the pad.
Want to get that perfect photo? Create it by capturing the best pose of each person with Best Face (shown above) on the Note II’s 8 Megapixel Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash, then enhance those memories with handwritten notes on the back of your photos with Photo Note; someone on a call giving you information you need? Write down directions, phone numbers, and other information while on a call with Popup Note, it will intuitively open when you pull out the S Pen; For those of you who are not so tech-savvy, the GALAXY Note II features an easy mode which helps you easily access key functions such as favorite contacts, apps, dialer, etc on the home-screen.
I had the pleasure of attending Single Edition’s Blog Meet Brand Event, where I was introduced to new products from kaletra covid 19 dosing Elizabeth Arden as well as enjoy a subtle but sexy makeover from the brand using some of their newest beauty products. The three products highlighted at the event were the ritonavir tablets Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum, Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant, and the NEW Beautiful Color Luminous Lip Gloss.
After some networking and mingling, we learned some great beauty tips on achieving flawless summer beauty looks and quick and easy travel beauty tips from here Elizabeth Arden’s Global Makeup Artist go site Rebecca Restrepo. Ms. Restrepo also shared one of my favorite quotes from Elizabeth Arden that I think all women should remember – “To be beautiful is the birthright of every woman” – Elizabeth Arden.
- Skincare is even more important when traveling. Must-have beauty products for traveling should be multi-use products and ones that can be packed in your carry-on. The Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum deliver a lot of moisture and one capsule can easily fit into your pocket. Rebecca applies hers mid-flight for extra hydration and also uses it as a makeup primer when traveling.
- Skin can get very dehydrated when flying, Rebecca advises packing the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream as an essential part of your travel arsenal! She applies it to her lips before every flight and use it on her hands and elbows throughout the flight. As a bonus tip, she says to warm up the product in the palms of your hands before applying to your skin. This helps the Eight Hour Cream to activate and be absorbed quickly.
- Per Rebecca, someone told her that solids travel better than liquids, so now she never goes anywhere without her Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Sponge-On Cream Makeup. It provides all the coverage she needs without making a mess in her makeup bag.
- Last but not least, she left us with this parting tip – Before I land after a long flight, the perfect pick-me-up is a touch blush to brighten the cheeks, a swipe of brightening shadow to open the eye and a dab of rosy lip gloss. To achieve this fresh and well-rested look, Ceramide Cream Blush in Nectar, Beautiful Color Eye Shadow in Innocence and Beautiful Color Luminous Lip Gloss in Sweet Pink are my go-to products.
After taking us through the products, we got to play and test out some of the products ourselves
The newest addition to the Elizabeth Arden brand is the NEW Beautiful Color Luminous Lip Gloss which offers high-shine, increased moisture with Mango and Shea Butters and a light vanilla scent. A key ingredient is Maxi Lip which is clinically proven to increase lip volume by 40%. I usually stay away from nude tones because I haven’t found tones that I like but I fell in love with Sunset (shimmery pink) and Cameo (shimmery nude). Get all insider information on the latest news on product launches and product information on Elizabeth Arden products on Twitter: https://twitter.com/elizabetharden, Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/elizabetharden, Pinterest: https://pinterest.com/elizabetharden/ and Instagram: http://instagram.com/elizabethardenThis is a “sponsored post.” The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
For those of you that are fans of the Samsung Galaxy S3 and all its revolutionary features, you’ll love the Galaxy S 4, which not only features the S3’s most loved features but some very interesting additions. To celebrate the launch of this newest addition, as well as the launch of the Galaxy Note 8.0, to their mobile family, Samsung, along with Best Buy, held an amazing event filled with the opportunity for guests to not only learn about these two new mobile device launches but to win them as well. Welcome to the Samsung Experience Shop Featuring Bruno Mars.
The events was set up in different stations where you can learn and try out the various features on the Samsung Galaxy S 4 and Galaxy Note 8.0. Guests won tokens from each station visited which they redeemed for prizes. The grand prize winner (50 tokens) won five Samsung products including a Flatscreen TV, Galaxy Note 8.0, Smart Camera (which I’m dying for), Galaxy S 4, etc. (I got a photo of the winner below after he was jumping up and down)
The second prize winner won four products and so on. The evening also included a rousing performance by singer, Bruno Mars who stayed on stage for an hour captivating the crowd
Check out a video snippet from one of his performances at the event
Check out some more images from the amazing, one-of-a-kind event below. Along with all the night’s activities, guests were able to see their tweets from the events as it happened on Samsung’s colossal live twitter board
We all know the benefits of Olive Oil, the rich in healthy fats and antioxidant vitamin E wonder oil also softens, smooths, tones and firms the skin, making it excellent for stimulating and healing. It’s great for sunburns, extra dry and sensitive skin, in other words, your beauty arsenal should definitely contain products that contain Olive Oil like the following products.
DHC Olive Body Butter
This conditioning Olive and Avocado oil-based butter, along with nourishing Cocoa and Shea Butter is a great way to pamper your skin in luxurious softness. It melts so quickly and easily into your skin without leaving you feeling greasy or overly oily plus it features a light rose and olive oil scent that doesn’t overpower your perfume. The DHC Olive Body Butter officially launches July 2013 and will retail for $19.00!
NIVEA’s A Kiss of Olive Oil & Lemon
Prepare your lips for hours of soft kissable fun with NIVEA’s A Kiss of Olive Oil & Lemon. The fab lip balm combines the moisturizing effects of olive oil with the power of lemons to soothe and nourish dry, rough lips. Grab it for only $2.99
Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa Professional Olive Moisturizing Body Cream
This intensely moisturizing body cream combines a rich blend of Olive and Sunflower Oils and Shea Butter to nourish and lock in skin moisture day into night, leaving skin soft, supple and glowing. Unfortunately you can only get it at the Red Door Spa locations but think of it as a great reason to get one of their amazing spa treatments. The thick and rich moisturizer retails for $45.00.
John Frieda introduces a few new additions to their Color Care Collection and brings the future of color protection technology to today. Achieve and protect your rich and vibrant color with the following products which boast John Frieda’s Color Protection Technology, including the John Frieda Precision Foam Color and John Frieda Color Protecting Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner (shown in Brilliant Brunette) – they are also available in Everlasting Blonde Color Preserving Shampoo & Conditioner and Radiant Red Color Protecting Shampoo & Conditioner.
The John Frieda Precision Foam Color is new and improved – with a thicker, denser, more saturating foam formula, it locks in rich color longer. Get improved color performance, improved coverage and durability with this salon-caliber, at-home hair color. The Salon Blends range, a collection of some of the most popular custom blends created by salon colorists, also sees two new colors added to the collection – Dark Cool Espresso Brown (4PBN) and Medium Chestnut Brown (5NBG). These and all the other colors are available now at food, drug and mass retailers nationwide.
Formulated with crushed pearls and sweet almond oil, the advanced moisturizing formulas of the John Frieda Color Protecting Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner addresses the way brunette color fades on three color dimensions. It protects and preserves brunette color as it rehydrates and replenishes dry hair. Like the improved Precision Foam Color collection, the color protecting shampoos and conditioners are available at food, drug and mass retailers nationwide. will you be trying out the latest John Frieda’s Color Protection Technology products?
The S4 is slimmer, lighter and more solid than the S3 boasting an incredible full-HD Super AMOLED screen, a slim bezel encased in a special polycarbonate body making it the lightest Galaxy smartphone. Want to know more, start by checking out some video of JK Shin, Head of Samsung Mobile Communications, introducing the Samsung Galaxy S4, dubbed the Life Companion – slated to make your life simpler, richer and more fun.
While it boasts many of the features already available on the S3, the Galaxy S4 will wow you with some of it’s astounding features (only a few are listed below):
- Dual Camera/Dual Video Call – take photos simultaneously with the front and rear cameras allowing you to add yourself in the photo you just took. With Dual Video Call or Dual Video, friends and family can experience everything with you, no matter how far they may be.
- S Voice Drive – developed for safety while driving – make calls, answer calls, organize messages, and ask for directions with both hands safely on your steering wheel.
- Group Play – Get your friends together to create a powerful sound system that enhances the sound quality of your music.
- Pictures with Sound – Don’t just look at your photos, with the Samsung Galaxy S4, you can record and share a message about that amazing moment. Every picture you take on the Samsung Galaxy S4 come with sound to remember what was said, played, and heard.
- Drama Shot – take a series of pictures of any moving subject and puts them together to create one amazing action shot
- Air View/Air Gesture/Air Call-Accept – did just got a mani or are you hands dirty? motion your hand at the Samsung Galaxy S4 to accept calls, change music, or browse the web and your photos with Air Gesture. Enlarge content and photos, preview emails, and speed dial all with your finger barely hovering over the screen even when wearing gloves (not just texting gloves)
- Smart Scroll/Pause – if you loved the the Galaxy S3’s Smart Stay, the Samsung Galaxy S4 Smart Pause/Smart Scroll will blow you away. Automatically scroll up or down emails and websites when you tilt the phone from one side to another plus when you look away, the S4 pauses whatever you’re watching and resumes play where you left off when you look back at the screen again.
- S Health – get motivated for a healthier you with S Health. Track your workouts, daily intake, and weight levels, determine your comfort level based on temperature and humidity and monitor your progress with both Health Board and various charts.
- Story Album – organize your photos and create albums based on specific events. Apply themes and various layouts then share with your friends via social media or in print.
- S Translator – travelling to a foreign country? Easily communicate with locals by saying or texting what you need translated into the Samsung Galaxy S4 and it’ll read or text back the translation. Say goodbye to language barriers.
For the month of January, The Man Repeller collaborated with GLOSSYBOX to bring us a few beauty favorites to help us survive this very unpredictable winter. The GLOSSYBOX and The Man Repeller winter survival kit featured items hand selected by Leandra Medine and features such brands favorites like Tarte Cosmetics, Living Proof, Le Metier de Beaute, Estee Lauder, OPI, etc.
GLOSSYBOX is all about beauty discovery. Every month they introduce you to luxe products from some of the world’s most exquisite, niche beauty brands. Featuring a mix of sample size and full-size products, this monthly subscription has become a favorite of beauty lover the world over. So what product does The Man Repeller use to survive this roller coaster of a winter?
Estee Lauder’s Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara – want a high-volume, false-lash look? Look no further than this mascara for bright, seductive eyes. Achieving bigger, bolder, more extreme lashes is a whisk of a wand away.
Fresh Umbrian Clay Mattifying Serum – as someone with oily skin, this is one of my favorite products. The high-mineral content of Umbrian Clay neutralizes acidity as it purifies and clarifies your complexion, tones and hydrates while controlling shine and minimizes those pesky enlarged pores.
Le Metier de Beaute Replenishing Daily Solution – perfect for those cold drying winter days, this rich, paraben-free emollient formula protects, conditions and hydrates while it nourishes, rejuvenates and detoxifies your skin.
Living Proof Prime Style Extender – another favorite of mine, this weightless, style extending hair primer is a must. It allows you to go longer between shampoos and touch ups.
Narciso Rodriguez for her Eau de Toilette Spray – a lovely spicy and sweet floral fragrance that screams femininity and sensuality.
OPI “Can’t Let Go” Liquid Sand Nail Lacquer – looking for the perfect matte purple with a touch of shimmer, you have found it. Now you can have matte without giving up a bit of shine.
Vincent Longo Lipstain SPF 15 Lipstick – I love an immaculate blue-red and this award-winning SPF 15 lipstick in “Americana” is divine. This nourishing and softening lipstain won’t bleed and can easily be a go-to red for anyone.
What do you think of the GLOSSYBOX and The Man Repeller? Share your thoughts in the comments.