Much like adulthood, back-to-school can sometimes be a jungle that champions the survivors. It’s not just survival of the fittest, it’s also the survival of the coolest. While your wardrobe may be on point, what about your beauty regime? For those looking to add the sweet smell of success to their back-to-school experience, check out the Cake Beauty Back to School Survival Bundle. The bundle boasts some of Cake Beauty’s most coveted skincare and haircare products. Read on to get to know them:
The Cake Beauty Back to School Survival Bundle includes:
- The Grip Clip x5 ($12.00) – a set of 5 strong holding hair clips for effortless styling that adjusts to any hair type and texture
- The ‘Do Gooder Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray ($3.99, travel size) – the best dry shampoo for dark hair to blonde locks. It leaves no white residue, boasts a lightweight formula, has no sticky hairspray feel, and adds volume to fine hair and lift flat hair.
- Sweet Mint & Cream Ultra Nourishing Hand Cream ($6.00, travel size) – a deliciously scented hand cream that hydrates and moisturizes extra dry hands and cuticles. It is infused with coconut oil, shea butter, and aloe vera to soothe, smooth, and nourish your hands.
- Strawberry & Cream Body Powder ($16.00) – a delectable and truly unique, translucent, talc-free loose powder designed for hair and body. This silky, luxurious blend works to absorb oil while adding volume to your hair, and blends with any hair hue and skin type.
- Heavy Cream Intensive Hand Repair Balm ($9.00, travel size) – a rich, warm, french vanilla buttercream scented hand cream that melts into your skin instantly leaving it nourished and velvety smooth. Made with shea butter, aloe vera, coconut oil, and green tea extract, it soothes, smooths, and hydrates dry hands and cuticles.
- Triple Citrus Blend Body Butter Cream ($6.00) – the intoxicating scent of citrus plus several rich antioxidants via a trio of essential oils, and shea butter help to hydrate, nourish, smooth out, and moisturize ultra dehydrated skin.
- Desserted Island Supreme Body Mousse ($6.00) – drench your body in our unique oil-intensive mousse, an exotic mix infused with raw Tahitian coconut elixir and rich mango butter, topped off with coconut and vanilla scents. It is whipped with precision and glides on effortlessly.
- The Brush Crush ($15.00) – boasting high performing dual-bristles, prepare to achieve second-day hair greatness with a brush that detangles hair without pulling or tugging, smooths natural oils to promote hair health, and distributes dry shampoo for flawless application.
What are your thoughts on the Cake Beauty Back to School Survival Bundle? Could these beauty products make your back-to-school experience a little sweeter?